PAMUKKALE GROUP TOUR
• Tour Highlights : Hierapolis Ancient City, Travertine Terraces of Pamukkale with Lunch
• Tour Duration : Approximately 9 hours
• Tour Category : Regular Group Tour
• Available Dates : This tour is available on any day
• Tour Departure : Kusadasi Area / Selcuk Area / Pamukkale Area
*Please, ask prices Ephesus Group Tour Prices from Izmir Area and Şirince Area
** 28€ per Person from Pamukkale Area
Tour Plan : Your Pamukkale day tour begins with a visit to the red springs in the nearby village of Karahayit. We then enter Hierapolis from the North Gate, visiting the Necropolis, Bath and Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Latrina, Northern Byzantine Gate, Fountain of the Tritons and the Temple of Apollon.
You will be given free time to swim in the Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool (admission fee extra) and will finish the Hierapolis portion of the tour with a visit to the large and well-preserved Theatre. We finish the tour with a visit to the Travertines (white calcium pools) where you will have time to take pictures and wade in the water. After leaving the site, we will have a late lunch, and then you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Cleopatra’s Pool is located in the Pamukkale and can be added into itinerary with US$ 20 extra per person. Pamukkale has 1 km walking distance and the Travertine Terraces has steps. Not recommended for people with physical disabilities.
• Transportation with fully A/C private & non-smoking vehicles
• Professional and experienced licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• All local taxes and insurances
• Entrance fees
• Parking fees
• Personal expenses on the tour (Optional)
• Any gratuities for guide & driver (Optional)
• Drinks (Optional)
• Swimming in Cleopatra’s pool (Optional)
• Pick up is between 08:00 and 09:00 depending on where there hotel is located.
Please advise us of your pick up location upon booking, or at the latest 48 hours before-hand,
so that we can confirm your pick up time.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 KM over uneven and cobblestone
surfaces with inclines
• Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker
or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps
• If it is demaned, other languages are available for private group or individual requirement. Please, ask prices for other languages speaking tour guide.
• Children 0-4 ages are free
WHAT TO BRING
• Camera and cash or credit card for personal expenses
• Sunscreen and a hat
• Swimsuit for swim in Thermal Water and Cleopatra’s Pool