- Day 1 – Istanbul: Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to the hotel. Istanbul is Turkey’s largest city, with an estimated population of around 17 million. You will be blown away by the beauty and grandeur of its architecture and history. Overnight in Istanbul. (Dinner).
- Day 2 – Istanbul – Cappadocia: Early morning flight to Cappadocia, followed by a full day tour of Cappadocia, where we will wander through the different valleys, surrounded by cave houses dug by hand in the natural rock formations that form this magical landscape. We will visit Zelve Valley, Paşabağ, the Göreme Open Air Museum, Ortahisar and more of Cappadocia, including a visit to a carpet-weaving centre to learn about the art of Turkish handmade carpets. Night in Cappadocia. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Day 3 – Cappadocia: Optional: One-hour hot air balloon fl ight early in the morning. This is one of the highlights of the trip. You will enjoy the unique view from the air of this stunning landscape. Morning tour of Derinkuyu Underground City, extending 8 levels below the ground and carved out of volcanic rock. Enjoy some more of the landscape before heading to Kayseri airport for our fl ight back to Istanbul. Night in Istanbul. (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Day 4 – Istanbul: After breakfast we start the historical tour of the old city of Istanbul, including the Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia, Basilica Cistern and the Hippodrome. Dinner and night in Istanbul. (Breakfast, Dinner).
- Day 5 – Istanbul: After breakfast we will visit Topkapı Palace, residence of the Ottoman Sultans for almost four centuries and Istanbul’s must-see attraction. Enjoy a free afternoon of shopping in the 4500 shops of the Grand Bazaar. Night in Istanbul. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Day 6 – Istanbul: Free morning. Bus transfer to the airport. Flight home. (Breakfast)
TOUR DATES: Everyday between 01/04 – 31/10
- 5 nights in comfortable hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 4 dinners
- All entrance fees
- 1 domestic fl ight (Istanbul to Cappadocia)
- 1 domestic fl ight (Denizli to Istanbul)
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers, if you arrive & depart on tour start & fi nish days (Transfers on other days will be subject to an additional charge.)
- Full transport in air-conditioned, non-smoking bus
- Turkish Registered Professional English speaking tour guide
- International flights
- Tips for driver & tour guide
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Hot Air Balloon flight in Cappadocia – $210
$ 1080 pp (twin share)
$ 1280 pp (single)