EPHESUS GROUP TOUR
• Tour Highlights : Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary, Isabey Mosque,
Temple of Artemis with Lunch
• Tour Duration : Approximately 7 hours
• Tour Category : Regular Group Tour
• Available Dates : This tour is available on any day
• Tour Departure : Kusadasi Area / Selcuk Area
*Please, ask prices Ephesus Group Tour Prices from Izmir Area and Şirince Area
Tour Plan : We start the tour with a visit to the House of the Virgin Mary, which is believed to be the place she was taken to by St John to spend her last days.
Next stop is a visit to the former capital of Asia Minor, Ephesus. Excavations began in the 19th Century, and some of the buildings you will see include gymnasiums, agoras, the Domitian Square, the Hadrian Temple, the Roman Bath, the Celsus Library and the biggest theatre in Anatolia with 25,000 seats.
After visiting Ephesus, we move on to the Temple of Artemis which is one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World.
We conclude the day with a visit to the Isa Bey Mosque.
You will also Isa Bey Mosque,which is a beautiful example of Seljuk Turkish architecture in an atmospheric location. It is the oldest known example of a Turkish mosque with a courtyard.
Pick up is between 08:00 and 09:00 depending on where there hotel is located. Please advise us of your pick up location upon booking, or at the latest 48 hours before-hand, so that we can confirm your pick up time.
*Please, ask prices Ephesus Group Tour Prices from Izmir Area
• Transportation with fully A/C private & non-smoking vehicles
• Professional and experienced licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• All local taxes and insurances
• Entrance fees
• Parking fees
• Personal expenses on the tour (Optional)
• Any gratuities for guide & driver (Optional)
• Drinks (Optional)
• Pick up is between 08:00 and 09:00 depending on where there hotel is located.
Please advise us of your pick up location upon booking, or at the latest 48 hours before-hand,
so that we can confirm your pick up time.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 KM over uneven and cobblestone
surfaces with inclines
• Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker
or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps
• If it is demaned, other languages are available for private group or individual requirement. Please, ask prices for other languages speaking tour guide.
• Children 0-4 ages are free
WHAT TO BRING
• Camera and cash or credit card for personal expenses
• Sunscreen and a hat