Private Pamukkale, Laodicea & Kaklık Cave Tour
Tour Plan: Your Pamukkale day tour begins with a visit to the red springs in the nearby village of Karahayit. We then enter Hierapolis from the North Gate, visiting the Necropolis, Bath and Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Latrina, Northern Byzantine Gate, Fountain of the Tritons and the Temple of Apollon.
You will be given free time to swim in the Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool (admission fee extra) and will finish the Hierapolis portion of the tour with a visit to the large and well-preserved Theatre. We finish the tour with a visit to the Travertines (white calcium pools) where you will have time to take pictures and wade in the water. After leaving the site, we will have a lunch, and then you will visit to to visit is Laodicea Ancient City. You will see Zeus Temple, Theater, Church, Monumental Fountain, Odeon, Imperial Cult, Caracalla Fountain, Syria Avenue, Gymnasium and Stadium in Laodicea. After Laodicea visit, you will drive to Kaklık cave. Referred to as the “Underground Pamukkale”, Kaklik Cave is a lesser known destination that boasts the same travertine structures as its more famous neighbor, except they’re smaller and found inside a cave. Located around 45 km from Pamukkale, the cave was discovered after the collapse of its roof and has only been open to the public since 2002. End of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
• Transportation with fully A/C private & non-smoking vehicles
• Professional and experienced licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• All local taxes and insurances
• Entrance fees
• Parking fees
• Personal expenses on the tour (Optional)
• Any gratuities for guide & driver (Optional)
• Drinks (Optional)
• Swimming in Cleopatra’s pool (Optional)
• Pick up is between 08:00 and 09:00 depending on where there hotel is located.
Please advise us of your pick up location upon booking, or at the latest 48 hours before-hand,
so that we can confirm your pick up time.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 KM over uneven and cobblestone
surfaces with inclines
• Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker
or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps
• If it is demaned, other languages are available for private group or individual requirement. Please, ask prices for other languages speaking tour guide.
• Children 0-4 ages are free
WHAT TO BRING
• Camera and cash or credit card for personal expenses
• Sunscreen and a hat
• Swimsuit for swim in Thermal Water and Cleopatra’s Pool
*Prices are per person.
|Departure From||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5-6pax||7-9 Pax||10-12 Pax|
|Pamukkale||130.00 €||100.00 €||85.00 €||75.00 €||67.00 €||62.00 €||58.00 €|